1. The Fed is incapable of accomplishing stated goals.
2. It is a cartel operating against the public interest
3. It is the supreme instrument of usury. (they over charge the banks and us with super high interest rates you know predatory lenders).
4. It generates our most unfair tax thru inflation and bailouts
5 It encourages war
6. It destabilizes the economy
7. It discourages private capital formation.
See we have allowed our people in government to act without any accountability and this is why we are where we are today. We have to go back to 1944, according to Joan Veon, author of News with Views, she states, "In 1944 the world's finance ministers met in
When President Roosevelt outlawed personal ownership of gold in 1933, he continued to honor all countries that had in their vaults
Interestingly enough the same Paul Volcker who wants a global currency was part of Nixon's cabinet serving as Undersecretary of the Treasury for Monetary Affairs during this historic time. He also is the same Paul Volcker who recently has been instrumental in converting
(See our money which was backed by gold is now useless because now it is backed by air).
According to John Whitehead, on Aug, 24, 2007 wrote "According to the National Debt Clock the US national debt is now a 8.9 trillion dollars.
Since September 29th 2006 it has increased an average of $1.45 billion per day. By 2010 the debt is estimated to reach 11.2 trillion. It is difficult to get one’s head around such a large figure, so think of it this way: if the nation’s debt were divvied up among Americans, every man, woman and child in the